COVID-19 testing is available at New York Urgent Care Center and you can walk-in without an appointment. However, tests will be taken of those who display symptoms or have been exposed to coronavirus and the results are usually visible in three to five days.
You Are In The Safe Hands of NYUCC
Those who are experiencing any minor injury or illness are welcome at our center. If you have been experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, the professionals at NYUCC can assess your condition and guide you to take the necessary steps.
Be assured that all of our facilities are safe and sanitized while abiding all guidelines from the health department.
- Secured disinfecting processes across all rooms, chairs, tables, desktops, door handles as well as surfaces.
- Reorganized waiting rooms for our patients that are followed by social distancing practices
- Focused on using masks and gloves in and out of the center’s premises
Know The Symptoms Of COVID-19
Stay informed about the things you should do if you are experiencing symptoms of a respiratory illness such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
As influenza and other viral syndromes may show some similar symptoms as that of coronavirus, there are few steps you should consider now as COVID-19 is detected across the world. These are the steps:
- Severe illness- Suppose you are experiencing symptoms such as chest pain, severe shortness of breath please call NYUCC.
- Mild illness- To protect our patients at the best level, our teams, and the general public we encourage you to follow the best hygiene wherever you go. Our collaborative health support will let you evaluate your risk once your symptoms and potential exposure are analyzed. Then, our professionals would direct you to appropriate options for any other evaluation if required. Please call us if you have any questions.