DOT Physical Test
|Monday - Friday||8.00am - 8.00pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
DOT Physical Test
A DOT physical test is the health and safety exam taken by the Department of Transportation that checks your eligibility to drive a commercial vehicle properly. This test is thoroughly based on your past as well as present medical history. A person who clears DOT physical test is considered fit and assures that his driving ability is not defective. Additionally, before a new candidate joins, most of the companies ask for a pre-employment drug test that will have drug screening during your DOT physical testing.
A DOT physical exam will include:
- DOT physical Hearing Test
- DOT Physical Vision Test
- Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Test
- Urine Test
- General Physical tests such as lungs, mouth, eyes, ears, neurological ability, vascular function, sleep apnea test, etc.
- DOT functional capacity testing
- Commercial drivers should undergo a DOT physical exam every two years
- Take your driving license, medical history,
- Glasses, Contact Lenses, or Hearing Aids
- You can also make use of DOT Medical Card
- If you are on medical leave and want to continue your commercial driving career after your comeback then, you may need a DOT Physical Testing that would check that your driving ability is not been compromised.
We, at NYUCC, offer Dot physical test in Queens NY with complete support and professionalism during your period of the test. Our expert professionals always keep your medical needs on priority through their knowledge and experience. Visit us to take the test!
HOW DID WE DO?
If you’ve been a patient at One of our Urgent Care Centers,
we want to hear about your experience!
GET CONNECT WITH US
New York Urgent Care Mission
New York Urgent Care is your neighborhood’s walk in clinic. We strive to serve all our patients dignity while delivering exceptional quality affordable medical care without wait. Our professional medical staff will always be ready to serve all your medical needs without appointments and referrals 365 days a year.
New York Urgent Care walk in clinic is a insurance approved state-of-the-art urgent care walk in center dedicated to providing immediate, high quality healthcare for our community. Our professional medical staff with years of experience, will provide essential preventive and routine health services for non-life threatening illnesses.
If you think you are having a psychiatric or life-threating situation please call 911.